Resilinc R Score®
Recognizing the most resilient companies based on their supply chain risk programs
Rankings determined by Resilinc R Score® metrics and data
Here are the Top 30 Most Resilient
Companies in High-Tech
Top 1 to 7
Western Digital Corp.
Top 8 to 14
Top 15 to 30
AGC Inc. (formerly Asahi Glass Co. Ltd)
Kaifa Technology USA
Marvell Technology, Inc.
Vishay Intertechnology Inc.
What sets them apart
Best in class capabilities demonstrated and validated by Resilinc for the Top 7:
- Have robust supply chain mapping programs that go down to part level mapping, and work collaboratively with their suppliers to map tier 2+ suppliers, sites, categories sourced, etc.
- Consistent efforts to map single sourced parts to mfg. sites working with suppliers
- Proactive or above on the Resilinc maturity model
- Resilinc’s monitoring and impact confirmation capabilities used by their suppliers to confirm impact to the right people in their organization
- Majority of suppliers are confirming impact (yes/no) during disruptions
- Supplier QBRs have a specific focus on risk, supplier metrics and performance on level of transparency and impact confirmation
- Reward their most transparent suppliers.
- Collect business continuity, recovery times, alternative sites and understand their suppliers’ recovery strategies from many of their direct, single sourced suppliers
- Cross functional teams who create proactive risk goals and roadmap, and collaborate during disruptions, and activate playbooks
- Many users across their supply chain organization are onboarded to the Resilinc Mobile and Web app to ensure they are always in the know about news and events that impact their supply chain
- Users are encouraged and incentivized to collaborate internally and with suppliers to ensure centralized and transparent communication throughout event response and recovery
Learn more about R Score®