Supply Chain Risk Management Business Drivers by the Numbers
What are you waiting for?
It’s not a matter of ‘if’, but ‘when’ a global supply chain disruption will impact your customer and shareholder value. The next natural disaster, untimely labor strike, factory fire, political upheaval, or power outage somewhere in your supply network could wreak havoc on your time-to-market, revenue forecast, and market share assumptions. Act now or forever hold your piece.
Here is the data on the impact that supply chain disruptions and risk management practices have on shareholder value, revenue growth, costs, and profits, as well as the probability that you will experience a costly disruption.
- Zurich, Strategic Risk: Do Not Forget Your Supply Chain, December 2012
- FERMA article, Risk Management Professional magazine, The Institute of Risk Management, December 2012
- BCI 2012 Annual supply chain Disruption Study
- Business Continuity Institute/Zurich “Supply Chain Resilience 2014”
- Allianz Risk Barometer on Business Risk 2014 report
- Property Casualty Insurance Association of America
Connect with Resilinc
Sales & Support (408) 883-8053