Resilinc Cloud Platform
Breeze through security audits and optimize time-to-value with Resilinc’s cloud platform.
According to Gartner's most recent annual supply chain survey, enterprises plan to increase their use of cloud-based supply chain solutions. During the last 24 months, 61% of SCM capabilities were sourced through a perpetual license model. Over the next three years, only 49% will be sourced through a traditional license model. The key drivers for this shift include the need to acquire supply chain management (SCM) capabilities fast and cost-effectively and the need to better integrate and collaborate with supply chain partners. The networked nature of supply chains gives cloud solutions an intrinsic advantage.
These drivers complement the broader movement of enterprise systems to the cloud driven, in turn, by:
- Ease and speed of deployment which can be measured in weeks rather than months or years
- Ease of maintenance, upgrades, and system administration which takes place in the cloud, occurs more frequently and automatically -- eliminating dependency on over-burdened IT departments
- Ease of financing and affordability due to flexible subscription-based pricing models and a typical TCO reduction in the 50%-60% range.
- Ease of anytime, anywhere access from any device
Resilinc’s core technology partner is Salesforce.com. The Resilinc cloud application is built on the Force.com cloud platform. As a result, customers accelerate time-to-value by breezing through internal IT architecture and security audits with a proven, certified-secure, highly available cloud infrastructure. Force.com also supports state-of-the-art mobile and collaboration services that the Resilinc solution leverages.
Here is some additional information on the key capabilities of our mission-critical cloud service technology.
- Geographical recognition by the EU/EEA and Switzerland Safe Harbor self-certification through the U.S. Department of Commerce and the TRUSTe Certified Privacy Seal
- Global Audit Compliance: ISO 27001, SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 SOC-1, SOC 2, SOC 3 (SysTrust), FISMA, PCI-DSS
- Privacy and security-conscious policies that apply to all information handling practices including (1) Contractual Privacy Protection for Customers, (2) Code of Conduct, Confidentiality Agreements, and Information Security Policies and (3) the SFDC Privacy Statement.
- Connection to the service is via secure socket layer/transport layer security (SSL/TLS), ensuring that our customers have a secure connection to their data. Individual user sessions are uniquely identified and re-verified with each transaction.
- Customer passwords are not accessible by Resilinc or SFDC personnel.
- Application logs record the creator, last updater, timestamps, and originating IP address for every record and transaction completed.
- Hardware and software configurations are designed to provide secure logical separations of customer data that permit each customer to view only its related information.
- Multitenant security controls include unique, non-predictable session tokens, configurable session timeout values, password policies, sharing rules, and user profiles.
- The cloud service supports delegated authentication.
- Network security measures include (1) multiple layers of external firewalls, (2) Intrusion-detection sensors, (3) security event management system, and (4) continuous external vulnerability scanning.
- Data center carrier-level physical security supports stringent access controls, redundant power, networks and environmental controls, and fire detection and suppression.
- Customers may determine which of their respective designees can access different categories of data.
- Customers may set customizable password rules.
- Customers may define log-off times for inactivity.
- By default, the Identity Confirmation feature automatically recognizes whether a user is logging in from an IP address or device that has been previously used. Unrecognized IP addresses or devices prompt identity re-verification.
- Customer may enable the IP Range Restrictions feature that enables customers to restrict the range of IP addresses from which its designees may log in.
- Customers may create custom fields that are encrypted in storage for sensitive information types.
- Redundancy and Scalability: The Resilinc cloud service is highly scalable and redundant, allowing for fluctuation in demand and expansion of users while greatly reducing the threat of long-term outages. Load-balanced networks, pools of application servers, and clustered databases are features of the Cloudforce design
- Disaster Recovery: All customer data is stored in secure data centers and is replicated over secure links to a disaster recovery data center. This design provides the ability to rapidly restore the service in the case of a catastrophic loss.
- Backups: In addition to disaster-recovery capabilities, customer data is also backed up to tape in a separate data center. Tapes are not transported offsite from this data center, reducing the risk of loss.
Connect with Resilinc
Sales & Support (408) 883-8053