Experts Explain Trade Wars and Impact on Supply Chains During Live Event
Washington, DC – April 9, 2018. Resilinc, a global provider of supply chain resiliency solutions, is co-hosting a key learning event on 26 April 2018. Attendance is at no cost. This is an industry learning opportunity for all supply chain experts. Registration is online at https://goo.gl/CrJ5N2. This event is expected to reach full capacity of 1,000 attendees soon.
“Trade Wars are headline news, but even experts are confused about the correct course of action to take. We have condensed a complex topic into actionable steps for supply chain experts to mitigate risk and harden their supply chains in the face of bi-directional tariff escalations.” – Bindiya Vakil, CEO Resilinc and supply chain resiliency innovator
Robert Kyle, Partner Hogan Lovells, international trade expert
Bindiya Vakil, CEO & Founder, Resilinc, supply chain resiliency innovator
Joe Carson, Chief Strategy Officer, Resilinc, supply chain & risk expert
Independent of the Government’s new tariffs, weakening of the WTO, regional isolation, Brexit and other trade rule changes have been percolating for 2 years. Listen in as a team of experts takes a fact-based walk through the impact scenarios of minor or major trade wars.
Attend to Learn About:
- 4 levels of trade war intensity
- Trade wars’ impact on vulnerable and already weak suppliers and effect on sub-tiers
- Impact on spend management and supplier negotiations
- Shipping and border delays
- Strategies to harden your supply chain without adding cost
- The role of regional mapping in circumventing trade tariffs
- Aluminum and Steel tariff impacts on spend management
- impact on supplier negotiations
- price lock-in strategies
- impact on your supplier, sub-tiers
Resilinc is the leading global supplier of supply chain risk and resiliency solutions. Industry leading companies such as IBM, General Motors, EMC, Amgen and Western Digital rely on Resilinc to plan for potential supply chain failures, and to protect the revenue despite supply chain disruptions worldwide. For more information about our solutions, please visit www.resilinc.com.