Cloud Leader Amasses Five Awards in Past Two Months for Innovation and Customer Success
Milpitas, CA – July 14, 2015. Resilinc, the market leader in cloud supply chain risk intelligence and resilience analytics, was recognized by five different media and professional community organizations in the past two months. The awards highlight the buzz Resilinc is generating in the marketplace, the company’s track record of growth and innovation, and the success customers have experienced in achieving their business objectives and a compelling return on their technology investment.
“We appreciate the role supply chain and tech and supply chain media firms are playing to spotlight difference-making solution technologies in our space,” said Bindiya Vakil, Resilinc founder and CEO. “We are honored to receive so many accolades over a short period of time; it’s a great validation of our company and the solution value we are delivering.”
Recent Resilinc awards included:
- 2015 Spend Matters Almanac 50/50 list of Providers to Watch According to Spend Matter, this list includes many exciting and up-and-coming players in the procurement and supply sphere and companies that are worth knowing or taking a look at. Resilinc was included in a new category, Supply Chain Risk Management, which spend matters described as a trending topic in the procurement and supply chain world and one that has been covered extensively on their site in recent months.
- 2015 Supply & Demand Chain Executive 100 This listing spotlights successful and innovative transformation projects that help their customers achieve bottom-line value and measurable ROI. The submissions were evaluated by the magazine’s editorial staff primarily based on ambitiousness/scope of the project, creative application of technologies/solutions/services used, and the extent of the business results/impact. Resilinc was recognized for its partnership with Amgen to help the biotech leader build a more resilient supply chain. This is the third year in a row in which Resilinc has received this award.
- 2015 TIE50 Top 50 Startups TiE50 Silicon Valley Technology Awards recognizes the world’s hottest tech start-ups. According to the organization, TiE50 has become a global brand that attracts thousands of companies worldwide. The 50 winners were picked out of over 2,700 screened companies and after multiple rounds of rigorous judging. This is the only awards and recognition in technology to be held by a large global non-profit organization with no participation fees. This is the third year in a row in which Resilinc has been recognized by TiE50.
- 2015 Great Supply Chain Partner – SupplyChainBrain The award, now in its 13th year, lists a select group of supply chain partners whose customers are recognizing them for providing outstanding solutions and services. This year nominations were received for literally hundreds of solutions providers in every aspect of supply chain management, as a result of a six-month on-line poll in which supply chain professionals were asked to nominate vendors and service providers whose solutions have made a significant impact on their company’s efficiency, customer service and overall supply chain performance. More information will be available in the 2015 July/August issue of SupplyChainBrain magazine.
- 2015 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies – Silicon Review The 50 Fastest Growing Companies program identifies the region’s most dynamic companies that have made significant contributions in the field of business and technology. The companies have been ranked according to their revenue growth over the past years, creativity in innovation, customer reviews and most importantly domain influence.
These announcement came on the heels of recognition Resilinc achieved earlier this year as one the ‘20 Most Promising Supply Chain Solution Providers’ by CIO Review. According to CIO Review, supply chain risk management has risen to be a key concern for enterprises today driving companies to deploy special analytical software to gain operational insights that enable action. To help C-suite executives find the right supply chain solutions, CIO Review’s selection panel identified the top 20 after evaluating hundreds of supply chain providers that own innovative technologies and provide outstanding customer service.
Resilinc is the leading cloud provider of supply chain resilience and risk management intelligence and analytics. Industry leaders like Amgen, GM, and EMC rely on Resilinc to mitigate risks end-to-end, while achieving long-term competitive advantage, and building brand and shareholder value. Resilinc’s flagship SupplyIntel™ solution platform and services deliver the fastest time-to-value and the lowest resource Impact. It accomplishes this by providing the world’s largest repository of supplier and part intelligence leveraging the power of our “LinkedIn” supplier community; the most robust set of dashboard visualization and patent-pending analytic functionality for pro-active planning and risk quantification; and the only solution that personalizes your impact analysis by automatically connecting incidents with your supply chain map so you don’t have to.